- Posted by My Name: (89.82.152.x) on May 20 2022, 9:35am in 6186:
I'd love that!
- Posted by bringkeys (70.190.185.x) on May 18 2022, 4:07pm in 6182:
Thank you Justin. I needed to hear it from you and I agree totally.
- Posted by David (80.146.191.x) on May 18 2022, 12:30pm in 6179:
Try implementing an app where you can draw with your mouse (a la paint). That should be a simple starting point to get into writing a music notation editor.
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.115.x) on May 18 2022, 9:48am in 6181:
his question is asking you how his website his, just feedbacks ;)
- Posted by Beto (177.228.208.x) on May 17 2022, 10:53pm in 6179:
My hovercraft is full of eels!
- Posted by Pashkuli (84.9.31.x) on May 17 2022, 7:44am in 6179:
- Posted by Beto (177.228.208.x) on May 15 2022, 1:48am in 6177:
That makes sense. Thank you!
- Posted by Beto (177.228.208.x) on May 12 2022, 2:03pm in 6175:
You guys are like batman and robin but both of you are batman. So like batman and batman.
- Posted by Justin on May 12 2022, 1:13pm in 6174:
"economy" heh. Perhaps I was too glib about it in my initial response. Anyway the world will improve slightly when we're not spending 12GW of electricity on bitcoin.
- Posted by Castor (89.82.152.x) on May 12 2022, 10:51am in 6174:
I don't know how much you follow all this, but Tether starting to crumble down is a very nasty sign for the "economy".
- Posted by Adam P (154.21.22.x) on May 10 2022, 8:40pm in 1514:
- Posted by bringkeys (70.190.185.x) on May 9 2022, 6:06pm in 6171:
I think what I really meant in my last comment was little reason to switch from Ubuntu Studio to Fedora Jam using Reaper Linux.
- Posted by bringkeys (70.190.185.x) on May 9 2022, 6:03pm in 6171:
Thank you Justin. I've been testing Reaper Linux on both Ubuntu Studio and Fedora Jam audio bundles for the past year and they were about the same regarding latency. However, Ubuntu Studio 22.04 really took the lead with it's low-latency kernel and Pulseaudio 15.99.1. Pipewire does have a ways to go and I see little reason to use Reaper Linux on Fedora.
- Posted by Wyatt (76.77.164.x) on May 9 2022, 4:35pm in 6166:
Thanks so much. Here's the github link. github.com/WyattRice/reaper-DDP-Ma...
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on May 9 2022, 12:43pm in 6167:
the rest of the universe works with base 12 math (apparently) humans cannot fully progress until this is recognized and accepted by the masses. :D (youtu.be/O7ByaEfMPBk
- Posted by Justin on May 8 2022, 10:54pm in 6166:
Ah probably need an M1-mac or very recent macOS. OK I'll make a build, remind me of the URL (it didn't make it in the original post)
- Posted by Albert A. (89.82.152.x) on May 8 2022, 4:31pm in 6167:
- Posted by Wyatt (76.77.164.x) on May 8 2022, 2:17am in 6166:
"On a mac with xcode installed you can compile by typing 'make', or 'make WANT32=1' for 32-bit" Is there a command for M1 ?
- Posted by Gio (94.70.26.x) on May 6 2022, 2:53am in 6163:
Thank you Justin! That was the first scenario that came to mind but I was unsure... Also, WDL_TypedBuf::GetSizeBytes() was a nice touch too ;)
- Posted by Stanciu Daniel (86.126.135.x) on May 5 2022, 4:08pm in 6157:
Here is a link to the podcast that directs to different audio channels where you can listen: 365withdaniel.com
- Posted by Claudio M. (89.82.152.x) on May 5 2022, 1:13pm in 6162:
Here's a pretty detailed answer: reaper.fm/whatsnew.txt
- Posted by Lukasz (178.235.181.x) on May 5 2022, 11:03am in 6150:
Hahaha good ideas. I searched for "General Software Solutions" and they already exist :) Will search along that path thanks
- Posted by Lukasz (178.235.181.x) on May 5 2022, 10:36am in 6157:
Hey, could you share a link to the episode or your podcast?
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.231.x) on May 5 2022, 8:16am in 6162:
@MyNameIsSam just see the older versions of REAPER, nothing much there. And see now, infinite right-clicks full of multiverses XD so yeah, it take years to evolve a software, either planned or unplanned, doesn't matter, but planned things work faster (btw, REAPER took 15 years to evolve, so far)
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.231.x) on May 5 2022, 8:12am in 6159:
Why thank me? :P
- Posted by Stanciu Daniel (86.126.135.x) on May 5 2022, 7:52am in 6157:
Awesome I did so from: stanciu.a.daniel at gmail.com, will be waiting for your reply, stay safe!
- Posted by Mespotine (79.235.143.x) on May 4 2022, 10:01am in 6154:
I totally agree. All of their webcasts, including the ones from the KidA era are pure gems :)
- Posted by MyNameIsSam (38.29.182.x) on May 4 2022, 6:20am in 6153:
What did lumbergh do?
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.111.x) on May 3 2022, 3:29pm in 6155:
@Francesco In which programming languages you are expert?
- Posted by Justin on May 2 2022, 8:41pm in 6150:
Or here's one for you, assuming it hasn't been used yet: "Mr. Fusion" ha ha
- Posted by Justin on May 2 2022, 7:50pm in 6154:
Yes! The Daily Mail from that especially. Also their In Rainbows-era video "Scotch Mist" is a classic
- Posted by Mespotine (79.235.143.x) on May 2 2022, 7:29pm in 6154:
TKOL live at From the Basement is fantastic as well
- Posted by Justin on May 2 2022, 1:18am in 6154:
Yeah love it too! and TKOL and MSP so yeah pretty much everything except PH. :)
- Posted by JustAsking (178.249.214.x) on May 1 2022, 10:42pm in 6154:
Hail to the Thief ?
- Posted by Justin on April 30 2022, 12:05pm in 6150:
I'd try for something that sounds extremely generic but isn't taken, e.g. "General Products" or something :)
- Posted by Lukasz (178.235.181.x) on April 29 2022, 11:52pm in 6150:
Thanks! I will think about something else then. Would you have any quick ideas? One person limited company - put your twist on it. Nullsoft, Cockos, Gnutella...
- Posted by daniellumertz (189.112.245.x) on April 29 2022, 6:41am in 6147:
My bad, should stayed on the forums
- Posted by Kevin (77.111.246.x) on April 27 2022, 2:56pm in 6149:
Thank to share GRANDADDY`s music Justin! It's really hidden gem!
- Posted by Kevin (77.111.246.x) on April 27 2022, 2:48pm in 6142:
Ohh it will rad! Thank you a lot I really want everything to be perfect!
- Posted by Mespotine (146.0.126.x) on April 26 2022, 5:47pm in 6145:
Ahh, nice to know about GPU-support :)
- Posted by James (104.28.108.x) on April 26 2022, 1:14am in 6130:
It has THE global lock: wiki.python.org/moin/GlobalInterpr...
- Posted by Yoyo-da (186.210.94.x) on April 22 2022, 11:16pm in 6136:
hahahha that was even better than I expected, Thanks! Go get yourself a Friday dinner !!
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.226.x) on April 19 2022, 4:44am in 6134:
that's very amazing :O I can see that how REAPER updates are so quick :P
- Posted by Starship Gautr (189.159.131.x) on April 18 2022, 9:59pm in 6132:
oh sorry did not notice the note.
- Posted by the_doctoro (82.27.224.x) on April 16 2022, 6:50pm in 6124:
iirc 5.02 was the last one from you & 5.04 was the last one from francis.
- Posted by AnonStudent (175.32.112.x) on April 12 2022, 4:50am in 6122:
(sorry ran out of space) ... what challenges this cause for you and how did you overcome them?
- Posted by AnonStudent (175.32.112.x) on April 12 2022, 4:49am in 6122:
Thanks for elaborating. So to continue from what you were saying before, you essentially started Reaper because you wanted to make a DAW that you liked to use, so would it be correct to say that it was basically something you made primarily for yourself and your own personal use? And yet it has taken off to be much more than that. So my question is, did this change anything about how REAPER turned out? Did REAPER become more than what you initially had envisioned? And if so what challenges if any did this..
- Posted by Justin on April 12 2022, 12:07am in 6122:
I didn't want to spend any time or resources on copy protection, so that requires a very liberal evaluation mode without disabling things (e.g. remove the incentive to crack). The discounted/commercial license model was chosen because big businesses can afford more and should have no problem paying more!
- Posted by AnonStudent (175.32.112.x) on April 11 2022, 8:29pm in 6122:
Haha I am so quoting the “pain in the ass” bit. Could also please comment on why you chose the licensing model that you chose to go with and how it impacted either in a positive or a negative way?
- Posted by Justin on April 8 2022, 11:08pm in 6119:
It's not whether it's a good idea or a bad idea, it's that we have to weigh the value vs cost (complexity) and other priorities. Which isn't to say we're never going to do it, but it's just not going to happen soon. And there's no real point of us replying in a thread to say as much.
- Posted by Bruno Duyé (84.17.43.x) on April 8 2022, 10:47pm in 6119:
Thanks a lot for your answer ! So, you probably seen this: forum.cockos.com/showpost.php?p=25...but you didn't answered (it took me some time to do the video to explain the concept). Maybe this is a bad idea ? Thanks again !
- Posted by 2020 (95.145.189.x) on April 8 2022, 10:29am in 6118:
then you have reached your target audience! gj. the rest of us mortals should be greatful for what we get! cheers!
- Posted by chris (77.64.160.x) on April 7 2022, 10:00am in 6116:
Yeah it semms to depend. A longer time ago I had a bigger "collapse". Too many things in life went wrong. (For too long which was self inflicted) . The first time I could compensate with sports and eating. Unfortunately there wasn't much change so it got worse till my body said don't eat anymore. I did it and it went better! Like cooling down an overheated engine. Sure you have to find the right time to stop and eat again. But the better I felt the better I could make desicions again.
- Posted by Justin on April 7 2022, 1:20am in 6116:
I feel better when I eat if I'm down or burned out, heh
- Posted by chris (77.64.160.x) on April 6 2022, 11:18pm in 6116:
Haha 6 hour plane ride, nice :D In time of depression or burnout, fasting is in my opinion the best medicine. When fasting I have much better sleep and feel great relieve. A russian doctor named Nikolajew successfully did big studys in this area. Just fyi
- Posted by 2022 (31.124.45.x) on April 6 2022, 11:42am in 6110:
hey- sorry to butt in here- BUT- i think that type of "exoeriment" is awesome! it defines a computers function imo (fun,useful,creative+technologically advanced functioning) and can see this style tech being the #new creative tools (machine learning is advancing rapidly) clever code and could be very fun way to 'compose' actual content... cockos would do well to take this path being early to embrace forward thinking,fun,complex/simplex/unique tools.. ;)
- Posted by DdSL (179.104.164.x) on April 2 2022, 12:04am in 6103:
20yrs from now people will be using to get that 39bit vintage sound
- Posted by 2022 (2.26.163.x) on April 1 2022, 8:46am in 6102:
sweet =) yep-having that support would enable a fun mode for RVP.. theres an editor inside prog called 'visions of chaos' - this includes some nice modules..generators,plotters,feedback tools etcetc...and the glsl editor (frag and vert tabs) ~ even a fool like me can change certain values to bring new results,which render quite fast. might please a few. cheers.
- Posted by Justin on March 30 2022, 9:40pm in 6100:
"strength of emotion or an unpleasant or destructive natural force." I guess technically though to be fair that's a pretty different meaning than "behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something."
- Posted by chris (2.247.245.x) on March 30 2022, 4:54pm in 6100:
Can words be violence?
- Posted by IDDQDSound (67.68.160.x) on March 30 2022, 2:53am in 6098:
- Posted by 2022 (2.26.163.x) on March 29 2022, 10:02pm in 6100:
aye- celeb slaps are last of worries eh (dont think it would have been the other way round) +violence against the homeless? wtaf..is this the official collapse of moral functioning? WOW how,why,who think that IS #suitable action for those already suffering in some sense? (maybe THEY need some nights on the streets to feel that coldness within?)
- Posted by Mespotine (79.235.143.x) on March 28 2022, 8:08pm in 6098:
The german podcastscene has a significant portion of females and gender varieties. And as many use the Reaper-mod Ultraschall, we at least bumped the number higher.
- Posted by wasereb4 (93.206.13.x) on March 28 2022, 7:34pm in 6096:
For coding questions Stack overflow is probably 'the institution' I'd say. :) stackoverflow.com/
- Posted by PCPPCPPCP (132.147.121.x) on March 28 2022, 3:57pm in 6081:
Thanks for that David Rosenthal link - one of the best critiques of crypto I've read, and he has the history and technical chops to know what is up. The Winamp NFT thing though ... ughh, tasteless digital asset-stripping.
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on March 27 2022, 9:22am in 6095:
my gosh... your speed,intelligence and generosity is being observed by greater forces!! 1 cannot thankyou enough... (and yes,the floating point renders seems totally logical choice) BRILLIANT.
- Posted by Justin on March 26 2022, 11:10pm in 6095:
quick 2-chan mod: 1014.org/_/super2. The 32fp is by design because you might feed it values >+0dB and want them preserved
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on March 26 2022, 11:27am in 6095:
(oh! and jfyi, super8 seems to spit out 32bfp mono files even though project and resample is set to 24bit.) is that correct?
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on March 26 2022, 11:25am in 6095:
yes- (but am code illiterate) and you hit upon a finer solution?...a simpler 1 track,2ch stereo input version of super8 would just be sooperdooper.m8 we call upon the gods to create this! (prettiest of pleases) :D
- Posted by bring (70.190.185.x) on March 26 2022, 1:55am in 5830:
Just got Pipewire on Fedora working with Reaper using Jack since Pipewire version 0.3.45 was released but I have to setup latency or clock.quantum for low latency. Tricky though and there is no GUI frontend for Pipewire unlike Qjackctl.
- Posted by Justin on March 23 2022, 1:53pm in 6091:
(nobody has ever tried walking off with it, that's a thousand times less attractive than an unlocked bike)
- Posted by Justin on March 23 2022, 1:52pm in 6091:
Ah yeah, gotta at least make it so you can't ride off with it. Sometimes I'll just lock the front wheel to the frame if I'm just a minute, a lot easier to catch someone carrying a bike than riding a bike!
- Posted by 2022 (91.110.225.x) on March 22 2022, 10:50pm in 6091:
yes well faith has been restored anyways... just offered the bike to the bike thief gods by not locking it up..thought i be in n out of shop in less than 1min (pure laziness for speed?) nice lady in front was derpin at counter..history.... finished kicking myself now..ugghh didnt want that lesson! heh looking at the kyrptonites seem pretty beefy.. cheers
- Posted by Justin on March 22 2022, 12:55pm in 6091:
Bummer, what happened? I think most humans can be trusted, but if you get that 1 in 1000 and your bike is easy to ride off with, then you’re screwed :/
- Posted by 2022 (91.110.225.x) on March 22 2022, 10:29am in 6091:
gotchya..i was foolish to ACTUALLY think humans could be trusted for more than 2 mins..lesson learned,nice bike gone :( on a lighter note- noticed this guy dom had an unusual idea that seems pretty awesome in practice ! --> youtu.be/Vtk5LuFUWj8 (that youth/dnb energy is very powerful because they amp it up when they gather!) lighting up the areas as they go =)
- Posted by Abhi (122.177.157.x) on March 20 2022, 4:08pm in 6086:
In REAPER, go to Help, then go to About, then go to Credits, then there in the image, hold Shift and then double left click. You will see two mini-games :)
- Posted by 2022 (95.145.189.x) on March 19 2022, 12:32am in 6085:
the thread shows a snapshot build...appears finished on surface and not 100% sure user d/l gives all assets or layouts? (have you checked it?) maybe 1 should just let this dream theme stay in the missing matrix :/ ... thanks anyway.
- Posted by Justin on March 18 2022, 10:32pm in 6086:
doubleclick or shift doubleclick in the rendering window, anywhere, I think
- Posted by DdSL (191.54.62.x) on March 18 2022, 10:26pm in 6086:
I know where I can click in the about window but didnt find it in the rendering window
- Posted by Justin on March 18 2022, 12:50pm in 6085:
"finish", meh, it's pretty good as-is no?
- Posted by 2022 (95.145.189.x) on March 18 2022, 12:33pm in 6085:
hmmm. how to rephrase.. (forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=... could you ask whitetie if he plans to finish that theme project? seems it was popular in thread but never quite was released..some mention of new code to be learned in meantime.?
- Posted by Thiekus (36.82.97.x) on March 17 2022, 9:54pm in 6081:
Thank you for your thought. Couldn't agree more! Aside for reasons you mentioned, not mention that fake scarcity for virtual artificial things is fundamentally stupid. Physical collectibles things were still a lot worthy IMO.
- Posted by ShitfaceMcGee (67.86.16.x) on March 16 2022, 11:30pm in 6081:
Glad to hear you haven't bought into the craze. Hope one day WinAmp finds it's way back to you.
- Posted by danerius (80.67.10.x) on March 16 2022, 9:03am in 6079:
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on March 14 2022, 10:50pm in 6070:
yes,sorry param mods from any input or internal sources..in reaper there is so many places to automate to and from,guess its not really the same as audio signal flow? .. i always took it that what gets activated 1st,comes 1st etcetc..and the "signals" (modulators) are summed as more are added.. not that it matters so much,just,curious. cheers.
- Posted by Chris (77.64.160.x) on March 14 2022, 8:06pm in 6042:
Is the M1 air your actual workhorse?
- Posted by amagalma (37.6.214.x) on March 14 2022, 2:55pm in 6075:
Thank you very much! :)
- Posted by Justin on March 14 2022, 12:53pm in 6070:
Not really following that. Are you talking about parameter modulation? In general the controls there override other sources, more or less
- Posted by Justin on March 14 2022, 12:51pm in 6075:
Take the relative path, e.g. Cockos/Default_6.0_theme_adjuster.lua (or full path if not in the reascript/ dir), convert to uppercase, convert any backslashes to /, take the SHA1 of that (not including the nul character at the end), then "RS" or "RS%x_" (sectionID) prefix, and %02x for each of the 20 bytes of the SHA1
- Posted by amagalma (91.240.243.x) on March 14 2022, 8:45am in 6075:
Thanks! But what exactly do I have to pass to the sha1 function? No matter what I've tried I didn't get the same hash as the command ID. Could you give an example with the cockos theme adjuster? (Default_6.0_theme_adjuster.lua) Thanks!
- Posted by Justin on March 14 2022, 2:33am in 6076:
The main things we do is don't use WM_SETREDRAW for listviews if wine, also wine seems to include the actual checkbox in CDDS_PREPAINT, so we special-case that
- Posted by Justin on March 14 2022, 2:32am in 6076:
wine WINE oops
- Posted by Justin on March 14 2022, 2:32am in 6076:
Only a few occasions, in general wine developers don't want people tweaking things for WINE though, as it makes compatibility more difficult
- Posted by Harry (77.64.160.x) on March 13 2022, 10:22pm in 6076:
Hehe, new Cubase has no Dongle anymore. When writing Reaper do you (or did) you consider specific wine issues (since there is now a linux version)?
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on March 12 2022, 11:05pm in 6070:
hmm.. i take its something like.. midi cc in> track mod param> item fx param mod> automation item mod> track control mod> track send mod> track insert fx internal mods> or something like that??
- Posted by Justin on March 12 2022, 8:55pm in 6073:
first name at company domain
- Posted by Robert (143.44.164.x) on March 12 2022, 8:41pm in 6073:
Thank you, I'd say the same thing if I were you considering most projects. What's the best email address for you?
- Posted by Abhi (27.58.182.x) on March 11 2022, 4:15pm in 6064:
Don't forget to take your laptop, lots of power backup & your guitars & drums to the mountains...... to keep developing REAPER and musical instruments for your leisure time ;-)
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on March 10 2022, 12:27pm in 6067:
heh nice- is that air drums there too? sounds realistic! :D
- Posted by Nicolas (89.80.44.x) on March 2 2022, 7:27pm in 6056:
I like your stuff. Reminds me of the Doors.
- Posted by Bender (80.187.109.x) on March 1 2022, 2:37pm in 6046:
But it would really help keeping corrosion away from your robots!
- Posted by amagalma (91.140.81.x) on February 22 2022, 5:59am in 6044:
Yes, clearing the string would be a good solution. Another idea is: I guess that the function knows if the action specified is run and returns the results or if it didn't run so it returns the results already in memory. So, if returning the results in memory, it could append a bell character (a) to the returned string. What do you think?
- Posted by amagalma (91.240.243.x) on February 20 2022, 1:39pm in 6044:
For example "Calculate loudness of selected tracks via dry run render" on a track with no items and no receives. Any action to calculate for selected items, when no items are selected.. A mix render on a project with no items..
- Posted by Gio (94.70.19.x) on February 19 2022, 9:18pm in 6047:
- Posted by Pete (98.144.110.x) on February 18 2022, 12:59am in 6005:
- Posted by danerius (37.120.153.x) on February 17 2022, 2:14pm in 6043:
email sent :)
- Posted by wasereb4 (93.206.15.x) on February 17 2022, 2:11am in 6041:
But you said it two answers below. :P
- Posted by Alex (148.202.218.x) on February 15 2022, 6:49pm in 6038:
Cool, yeah I get the hobby word thing and feel the same, I just used it to denote maybe more of a passion than just a chore per se, which some projects turn into even if you love them hahah. But yeah, I understand, and a very valid response. I, like I said, find REAPER to be my most valuable tool, it gave me a job, a road, creative freedom and has helped me help other people out there too to work their music out. So thanks for everything you put into this gem and the love you have for it. Have a great day!
- Posted by KDDLB (152.172.177.x) on February 14 2022, 12:39am in 6039:
I just noticed it LOL -- it looks neat; should be the default ;) Greetings from Chile!
- Posted by Justin on February 13 2022, 6:21pm in 6036:
Not really, no. I wouldn't imagine it would go any better than normal, maybe not much worse though eitehr?
- Posted by wasereb4 (93.206.15.x) on February 13 2022, 12:19am in 6036:
Have you ever tried coding when high? If so, how did it go?
- Posted by Abhi (122.177.174.x) on February 10 2022, 9:10am in 6032:
PowerPoint is red, Word is blue..... Excel is green, so are you :-P
- Posted by Hmm, yeah (27.58.177.x) on February 6 2022, 3:51pm in 6026:
You mean turning point of Windows 8, introducing those live metro tiles, right?
- Posted by 2022 (91.110.225.x) on February 5 2022, 9:00pm in 6027:
right--1080p would be awesome! just remember,REAPER could,in theory,be considered a 'healing generator'..as it is possible to produce specific harmonics which can align human cellular regeneration processes.. maybe this vid link could bring awareness why precise sonic#scientific analysis tools can be very beneficial in hz medication aka application of cymatic therapy. youtu.be/9kjJ3tiT9pU (what a lot of BIG and small studios are missing is the fact: they house potential healing tools)
- Posted by Justin on February 2 2022, 2:00am in 6023:
Haha damn my german was incredibly rusty and some french partitive snuck in there
- Posted by Autocorrection Bot (212.186.178.x) on February 1 2022, 5:25am in 6023:
Ich fresse dich, Bratwurst.
- Posted by IDDQDSound (67.68.160.x) on January 31 2022, 10:47pm in 6024:
Good enough for me! I can win some fights with this :)
- Posted by amagalma (91.140.101.x) on January 30 2022, 7:52am in 6020:
Yes, but that doesn't work always (like when the item already has its playrate changed, or the take has an offset). I think I be figured it out. Thanks! :)
- Posted by Justin on January 29 2022, 6:07am in 6020:
Normally I think you'd just pass 1 for each of those?
- Posted by amagalma (194.150.167.x) on January 28 2022, 4:02pm in 6020:
For the source scale I pass this : take_playrate*(item_len/source_len) . And for multiplier the take_playrate. Correct?
- Posted by amagalma (194.150.167.x) on January 28 2022, 3:36pm in 6020:
reaper.GetTempoMatchPlayRate( source, 1, item_pos, 1 ) does the job but still I do not know why I had to pass 1 for the source scale and 1 for the multiplier...
- Posted by amagalma (91.140.101.x) on January 28 2022, 8:16am in 6020:
Thanks! And what do the two variables mean? What are the source scale and the multiplier and how do I find them?
- Posted by wasereb4 (93.206.11.x) on January 28 2022, 2:43am in 6018:
Ok, seems to make sense LOL.
- Posted by Justin on January 28 2022, 2:32am in 6018:
because I was young and bitchy, I guess?
- Posted by wasereb4 (93.206.11.x) on January 28 2022, 2:28am in 6018:
I looked around a bit in your articles from that time - writing there seems to have been much more frequent than nowadays, no? Why is that?
- Posted by 2022 (91.110.225.x) on January 27 2022, 12:37pm in 6019:
oh that-top secret,got it.
- Posted by Arlequin (212.224.237.x) on January 25 2022, 10:22am in 6007:
Hello Mr. Frankel, I didn't see that (sorry!): user.cockos.com/~deadbeef/?article=138 I took the liberty of reposting my question for clarity :) To close this discussion, I think C++/Flutter will be a good fit for my project. Best
- Posted by Just Asking (172.83.40.x) on January 24 2022, 6:42pm in 6015:
thanks for linking that. it was great.
- Posted by Arlequin (212.224.231.x) on January 19 2022, 12:59pm in 6007:
What can be done to prevent such a situation: patenting, copyright?