- Posted by Gio (79.130.175.x) on August 7 2022, 1:26pm in 6327:
When a release for a particular arch is ready; do you to test it individually or you rely on the outcome from the development arch that things went fine? And to expand the question a little bit more, do you use real machines for each arch or VMs?
- Posted by 2022 (2.26.240.x) on August 7 2022, 6:04am in 6324:
drive.google.com/file/d/1YLkEOZJ1P... (started on the wheels,but braided cord was too thick for disk brake,so rethinking)
- Posted by Erin (172.58.27.x) on August 3 2022, 6:43pm in 6312:
Plz don't miss it in the theater. Seriously, it's great. I've been back 3 times. I had high hopes, but I didn't expect to be so moved by an action movie.
- Posted by OPoP (146.70.74.x) on August 3 2022, 1:57pm in 6315:
which ones exactly? thanks
- Posted by 2022 (2.26.240.x) on August 3 2022, 9:37am in 6314:
people sometimes forget they are children in adult clothing ;)
- Posted by Justin on August 1 2022, 10:02pm in 6307:
To the extent that I can I would, but there's only so much you can do. I could encourage my building to do more... At least I'm a city-dweller without a car, which is a good step.
- Posted by wasereb4 (77.191.80.x) on August 1 2022, 3:25pm in 6303:
Well, if open sourcing (I'm sure many would appreciate it for learning purpose, including me) you could still make it look, but don't touch (like e.g. Android). :P
- Posted by Ian the The (81.221.198.x) on July 31 2022, 5:22am in 6307:
I'm surprised you don't think of it as a duty to the world as a whole. I'm guessing your carbon footprint as rather small, but as someone who can afford to, you should really try to attain a high negative footprint to offset those who cannot afford solar etc.
- Posted by Arlequin (212.224.233.x) on July 29 2022, 9:27am in 6304:
Ah, thank you. Thereby I suppose I can't get that flexibility (editing midi track, be aware of a change within RPP...) from outside of REAPER with only OSC and Lua/EEL2 ReaScripts inside, I'll think about taking the route of parsing REAPER project files. Do you confirm that the file format will still always open as it is today ? Thank you ! Have a good day. Best.
- Posted by Chris (77.64.160.x) on July 29 2022, 7:48am in 6303:
- Posted by Gio (94.70.18.x) on July 28 2022, 7:27pm in 6301:
The future looks bloaty. Thankfully, Justin still keeps things lightweight and fit for purpose.
- Posted by kevint (194.2.155.x) on July 26 2022, 2:20pm in 6295:
I'm facing this issue, I think it's really important as a game audio designer to be able to do search in databases with the minimum latency possible, especially when you need to go through a large amount of data it can be time consuming. And if it's progressive search (without enter key) it's even worse
- Posted by nikolalkc (88.172.223.x) on July 26 2022, 12:27pm in 6295:
We are talking about 400MB db which is a text file of 4736432 lines. All audio files are located on a companie's big NAS. I mean searching I think. We click the database entry in Media explorer; wait like 10s and then type the keyword; press enter; wait for another 10s and results are shown.
- Posted by Randi (185.252.223.x) on July 26 2022, 11:30am in 6298:
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on July 26 2022, 9:48am in 6297:
yes-all caps is part of legalese-but the most important distinction is the huge differences between legal and lawful.. 1 deals with non living souls considered dead at sea (law of sea) the other deals with lving,breathing human (law of land,common law) (the 'person' is created by birthing certtificate,under false pretences)) Everything in statute law is contract law and by not teaching the children "LAW" they will always trip up and be liable by ignorance not of their doing. JFYI.
- Posted by Justin on July 25 2022, 10:42pm in 6297:
but anyway almost everything seems to say "Legal person refers to a human or non-human entity that is treated as a person for limited legal purposes."
- Posted by Justin on July 25 2022, 10:41pm in 6297:
Usually legalese are capitalized?
- Posted by wasereb4 (87.167.91.x) on July 25 2022, 1:18am in 6296:
It matters to some extend concerning energy consumption, no? (ARM more energy efficient?)
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on July 24 2022, 10:48am in 6297:
well- a person is a fictional legal entity and representing the person is what binds most to servitude.. would suggest you ARE a living human being,as this can 'lawfully' free the individual to abide by natural laws. (Person,is not a living thing justin,please research government definitions) peace.
- Posted by mlprod (217.213.109.x) on July 21 2022, 9:17pm in 6294:
Makes sense :)
- Posted by Chris (77.64.160.x) on July 21 2022, 8:50pm in 6291:
For example? :D
- Posted by Mespotine (79.216.185.x) on July 21 2022, 8:08pm in 6288:
Ok, I'll send a mail with this and some other questions I came around in the meantime :)
- Posted by Justin on July 21 2022, 3:37pm in 6293:
It would depend on your specific circumstances, and how long you plan to stay a particular place. But in general if someone else buys something and rents it to you and makes a profit, then the rent would seem like a worse deal. Other than the lack of committment you get. Airbnb's cut into the supply of long-term rentals and thus increase their prices, so yeah it's not great. :/
- Posted by Randiom (185.252.223.x) on July 21 2022, 3:14pm in 6293:
so you would rather buy the real estate as soon as possible as far i understand. Also what does airbnb does to the rental markets? does it force them drive prices up? thank you!
- Posted by nikolalkc (88.172.223.x) on July 19 2022, 5:24pm in 6184:
I do that also for years now.
- Posted by Mespotine (146.0.126.x) on July 19 2022, 12:36pm in 6287:
Nice, thanks :)
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.31.x) on July 15 2022, 3:11pm in 6279:
Wow nice! Do you kayaking in winters...... on ice too? XD
- Posted by Gio (79.130.177.x) on July 14 2022, 2:58pm in 6262:
Thanks for updating WDL head with giflib changes ;)
- Posted by Burtan (79.209.45.x) on July 9 2022, 9:17pm in 6238:
Possible via OSC Apps?
- Posted by Abhi (27.58.97.x) on July 9 2022, 12:47pm in 6271:
Ohhhhh, it's a computer engineering topic, which I am currently learning by my own. Lots of methods there, some are hard to learn though.
- Posted by Gio (94.70.30.x) on July 7 2022, 5:00pm in 6262:
Hope it's not something drastic. Animated GIF is used in mnemosyne (mnemosyne.grafmin.gr --- just in case you want to have a look.
- Posted by Abhi (122.181.86.x) on July 6 2022, 7:11am in 6266:
@ChExi what's bad in REAPER's built-in score editor?
- Posted by wasereb4 (93.206.13.x) on July 6 2022, 12:11am in 6263:
- Posted by Jack (91.193.4.x) on July 4 2022, 7:19pm in 6244:
Absolutely, thanks :)
- Posted by Jim M (195.0.131.x) on July 4 2022, 12:28pm in 3916:
How about now in 2022? Any plans to further develop Reamote? It is really neat that reaper had Reamote back from 2008. Well thought of, but the latency is not as good as some other newer applications that work in a similar way (for example AudioGridder). We can use 3rd party solutions, however the integration of Reamote in Reaper is better/cleaner so it would be good to use reamote.
- Posted by Justin on July 3 2022, 3:59pm in 6262:
Cool, there's some stuff in there I'll be removing from official WDL soon-ish, makes multi-frame decoding less heap-intensive too
- Posted by cbix (85.197.6.x) on July 3 2022, 8:27am in 6111:
Maybe this helps: github.com/justinfrankel/ninjam/is...
- Posted by Gio (94.70.27.x) on July 3 2022, 5:44am in 6262:
Yes, it looks like that it solves the issue.
- Posted by Justin on July 3 2022, 2:50am in 6261:
(useless and boring and ultimately patronizing)
- Posted by Justin on July 3 2022, 2:50am in 6261:
Long story but I missed the opportunity to test out of the intro-level classes, which were useless to me and so I quit before things got interesting.
- Posted by Abhi (122.177.149.x) on July 2 2022, 5:05pm in 6261:
like how? Can you explain more? I often regret why I took electronics engineering instead of computer engineering during my univ time. Can you tell me why your college didn't help you in your computer & coding knowledge?
- Posted by Gio (79.130.186.x) on June 29 2022, 12:46am in 6257:
Yes --- looks like I totally missed the animated API :(
- Posted by wasereb4 (79.246.80.x) on June 25 2022, 6:06pm in 6252:
Even if it may be a serious topic I had to smile about your last suggestion. :)
- Posted by Justin on June 25 2022, 12:58pm in 6244:
It’s worth noting that with a complex spec like pdf, it’s way easier to write to a subset of it than it is to read the entirety of it… or put more simply: writing pdf is a lot easier than reading pdf
- Posted by Justin on June 25 2022, 12:57pm in 6251:
$12 is cool, but $12 a year for eternity for one song? Seems like a bad deal! (and turns out, it is!)
- Posted by Justin on June 25 2022, 12:49pm in 6238:
- Posted by Reaper (78.162.10.x) on June 24 2022, 8:09pm in 6251:
You don't want to give $12 for Distrokid
- Posted by Mespotine (79.216.185.x) on June 23 2022, 10:28am in 6247:
I recommend learning the Rockstar programming language: codewithrockstar.com/ XD
- Posted by jack (146.70.134.x) on June 22 2022, 5:12pm in 6244:
No probs, iso doc it is then! :)
- Posted by schwa (67.245.193.x) on June 22 2022, 12:37pm in 6244:
Sorry, I don't recall finding any documentation that was especially user-friendly.
- Posted by Justin on June 21 2022, 3:54pm in 6239:
ah nice say hi for me!
- Posted by Chandler (163.116.133.x) on June 20 2022, 6:07pm in 6239:
Will do! I'm going to see if Thom (art teacher, VVS) is really in Berkeley. He's one of the people I learned about you from. Inspired me to learn how to program.
- Posted by Gio (94.71.251.x) on June 20 2022, 4:19pm in 6240:
Talking more about the opposite direction of what you described. REAPER's backwards compatibility is stellar, but for the user that insists to stay to an older version for whatever reason; needs to not be discouraged by the newer shiny version in terms of aesthetics. More or less a preference for gradual changes rather than radical redesigns... v5.0 to v6.0 was the best transition, others not so much. In other words: the allure for upgrades should be based on technical merits and less on how it looks.
- Posted by Abhi (106.212.156.x) on June 20 2022, 3:36pm in 6238:
@Justin wow, it already have a controller, that's really nice, but does it do the MIDI keyboard thing? I mean playing piano notes from smartphone and recording those notes into REAPER? I can't see piano view there in web interface
- Posted by mlprod (98.128.188.x) on June 17 2022, 10:46pm in 6234:
Here are some details: youtube.com/watch?v=PthX8TMpLUc
- Posted by Justin on June 17 2022, 7:07pm in 6229:
also you can do spectral gating and compressing using REAPER's spectral edits
- Posted by Justin on June 17 2022, 7:07pm in 6229:
Spectral edits are non-linear, so you can get response curves that you can't match with an EQ
- Posted by Michael (47.186.219.x) on June 17 2022, 3:06am in 6234:
Would be really interested to see Reaper enable GPU audio processing.
- Posted by Mespotine (212.122.61.x) on June 16 2022, 4:01pm in 6226:
No problem :) We could emphasize more, that it's using Reaper under the hood, so people don't get the wrong idea, but I'm not sure, whether this would be sufficient for any concerns on your behalf...
- Posted by Folda (89.82.152.x) on June 16 2022, 9:28am in 6229:
How much is spectral editing different from some well-chosen EQ automations? Can I think of them as the same thing with different interfaces (one of them more visual), or am I missing a fundamental difference?
- Posted by Ian the The (165.225.94.x) on June 14 2022, 12:22pm in 6224:
GPU direct storage will change the equation then?
- Posted by Justin on June 13 2022, 8:10pm in 6229:
That's probably not in the cards
- Posted by Michael (176.59.172.x) on June 13 2022, 7:38pm in 6229:
yes, I mean lasso arbitrary form so that for example you can draw a circle, and soften the edge
- Posted by Justin on June 13 2022, 2:09am in 6226:
Let me think about that, as it changes the experience quite a bit and I'm not sure how I feel about it, and it raises a few other questions too
- Posted by Mespotine (146.0.126.x) on June 12 2022, 7:22pm in 6226:
Would this also be allowed for mods of Reaper like Ultraschall? Means, distributing a portable version of Reaper that's modified but all of the binaries still intact?
- Posted by Buy One (95.135.211.x) on June 11 2022, 7:05pm in 6128:
But Justin doesn't include it anyways
- Posted by David Runge (85.212.85.x) on June 11 2022, 4:01pm in 6226:
The package is now available: archlinux.org/packages/community/x...
- Posted by David RUnge (85.212.85.x) on June 11 2022, 1:51pm in 6226:
Cool! The binaries would be unmodified, but (if possible) be moved to file-hierarchy (man.archlinux.org/man/core/systemd... compliant locations. I'll let you know once it's done!
- Posted by Justin on June 10 2022, 3:25pm in 6224:
Yeah, you'd need to keep it in the GPU as much as possible, copying back/forth would be bad.
- Posted by Gio (94.70.23.x) on June 10 2022, 9:17am in 6224:
Also, moving data in GPU is easy, getting data out from GPU not so easy
- Posted by Buy One (95.135.211.x) on June 9 2022, 8:04pm in 6192:
That would make it a collectable release, and if created in a limited edition, meaning not everyone who download gets it, it'd become even more valuable.
- Posted by Justin on June 7 2022, 10:26pm in 6212:
The answer is still no :)
- Posted by Abhi (122.177.5.x) on June 4 2022, 4:07pm in 6212:
@Vitali how your question, different than mine? I think you asked the same... no???
- Posted by Vitali (195.191.162.x) on June 4 2022, 2:34pm in 6205:
Yeah, but Windows only reaper.fm/reaplugs/. You need ReaJS here.
- Posted by Vitali (195.191.162.x) on June 4 2022, 2:30pm in 6212:
Have you had any paranormal experience?
- Posted by Justin on June 4 2022, 11:10am in 6213:
We update everything in a given paint rectangle, and tend to invalidate only changed regions
- Posted by Jack (193.138.218.x) on June 4 2022, 1:13am in 6213:
Glad to hear that method is reasonable! Do you reconstruct the bitmap when necessary or perhaps keep some form in memory and just update the elements that require it? Thanks :)
- Posted by Justin on June 3 2022, 5:33pm in 6211:
You aren’t permitted to, but if we make it try to enforce that then it’d just start an arms race for cracking etc that we have no interest in participating in, so we don’t.
- Posted by Abhi (122.176.3.x) on June 3 2022, 4:52pm in 6211:
@Reaper, technically, you can run REAPER trial forever, but you should not.
- Posted by Reaper (78.162.3.x) on June 3 2022, 1:57pm in 6211:
But after 60 days, I can use it without limits
- Posted by Jesse (173.63.46.x) on June 2 2022, 11:54pm in 6209:
The program "Audacity" can do that
- Posted by Justin on June 1 2022, 1:57am in 6206:
increasing the limit to 10 (1024x), or 45-49MHz...
- Posted by Justin on June 1 2022, 1:48am in 6206:
...will allow higher values via script in a build coming soon
- Posted by Justin on June 1 2022, 1:48am in 6206:
ah oops actually we limit it to *16
- Posted by Resonant Peak (201.138.38.x) on May 31 2022, 11:50pm in 6206:
Looks lI'll learn some scripting then.I ran a few tests with some JS plugins as well as native reaper plugs and they indeed reach higher OS multiplierss but only if the "chain oversampling" option is active, otherwise no matter what value you set them at in the .rpp file, they default to x16. I don't know If this is intended behaviour, but that sets the effective maximum OS value to "8" (or x256 ). I think I'll open a forum post on this.
- Posted by Justin on May 31 2022, 8:21pm in 6206:
You could also make a reascript to set those values
- Posted by Justin on May 31 2022, 8:19pm in 6206:
If you want to experiment, you can edit the .rpp, look for NEXT_FX_OVERSAMPLE. 0=no oversampling, 1=~96k, 2=~192k, etc. 15 is the max allowed. It might blow up.
- Posted by Resonant Peak (201.138.38.x) on May 31 2022, 7:45pm in 6206:
Thanks for answering. I understand that most plugins fall apart easily, but the effect on some of them like amp sims Is nothig short of transformative (In a very good way that would otherwise be impossible in other DAWs) Maybe a "this could go horribly wrong" checkbox somewhere in the settings menu?
- Posted by Mordi (94.246.20.x) on May 31 2022, 10:58am in 6186:
Is this the same algorithm that Paulstretch uses?
- Posted by Arlequin (212.224.227.x) on May 30 2022, 5:15pm in 6205:
By the way, do JSFX run outside of REAPER when needed? I mean it could be convenient if a technician uses another host? I guess not but I always ask! On the practical side, quality and efficiency, it is clear that JSFX and Faust are at the top of the basket (no idea of the relevance of this expression in English). Good day to you :)
- Posted by Arlequin (212.224.224.x) on May 26 2022, 12:02pm in 6196:
Thank you !
- Posted by Arlequin (212.224.233.x) on May 24 2022, 2:31pm in 6194:
Thank you! Just to know if it was possible to use emscripten in order to use REAPER API through WASM with JS ?
- Posted by Mespotine (79.216.185.x) on May 24 2022, 2:24pm in 6192:
I would love to see some fire-effects in the about-dialog XD
- Posted by Justin on May 23 2022, 9:45pm in 6194:
Most of the API is available via plain C, though for some (generally more advanced) things C++ becomes necessary. Pretty much anything that you can do via ReaScript you can do via C, though.
- Posted by Arlequin (212.224.231.x) on May 23 2022, 7:37pm in 6194:
Sorry for the mistake ! I meant the API in order to control REAPER from another software : it is either C or C++ or only C++ ? Would it possible to call one function of the API from JS in any way (just to know) ? Thank you ! Best.
- Posted by Justin on May 23 2022, 7:21pm in 6194:
ReaScripts are currently Python, Lua, or EEL2
- Posted by Arlequin (212.224.231.x) on May 23 2022, 4:44pm in 6194:
Thank you. To be sure... Is ReaScript C and / or C++ or is it C++ only ? Have a good day !
- Posted by Ian the The (178.197.200.x) on May 21 2022, 8:36pm in 6189:
I have a theory that this is how guitar rig works.. . may be completely off my rocker though....
- Posted by Justin on May 20 2022, 8:49pm in 6186:
Here you go: 1014.org/_/polyphase.h.txt
- Posted by My Name: (89.82.152.x) on May 20 2022, 9:35am in 6186:
I'd love that!
- Posted by bringkeys (70.190.185.x) on May 18 2022, 4:07pm in 6182:
Thank you Justin. I needed to hear it from you and I agree totally.
- Posted by David (80.146.191.x) on May 18 2022, 12:30pm in 6179:
Try implementing an app where you can draw with your mouse (a la paint). That should be a simple starting point to get into writing a music notation editor.
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.115.x) on May 18 2022, 9:48am in 6181:
his question is asking you how his website his, just feedbacks ;)
- Posted by Beto (177.228.208.x) on May 17 2022, 10:53pm in 6179:
My hovercraft is full of eels!
- Posted by Pashkuli (84.9.31.x) on May 17 2022, 7:44am in 6179:
- Posted by Beto (177.228.208.x) on May 15 2022, 1:48am in 6177:
That makes sense. Thank you!
- Posted by Beto (177.228.208.x) on May 12 2022, 2:03pm in 6175:
You guys are like batman and robin but both of you are batman. So like batman and batman.
- Posted by Justin on May 12 2022, 1:13pm in 6174:
"economy" heh. Perhaps I was too glib about it in my initial response. Anyway the world will improve slightly when we're not spending 12GW of electricity on bitcoin.
- Posted by Castor (89.82.152.x) on May 12 2022, 10:51am in 6174:
I don't know how much you follow all this, but Tether starting to crumble down is a very nasty sign for the "economy".
- Posted by Adam P (154.21.22.x) on May 10 2022, 8:40pm in 1514:
- Posted by bringkeys (70.190.185.x) on May 9 2022, 6:06pm in 6171:
I think what I really meant in my last comment was little reason to switch from Ubuntu Studio to Fedora Jam using Reaper Linux.
- Posted by bringkeys (70.190.185.x) on May 9 2022, 6:03pm in 6171:
Thank you Justin. I've been testing Reaper Linux on both Ubuntu Studio and Fedora Jam audio bundles for the past year and they were about the same regarding latency. However, Ubuntu Studio 22.04 really took the lead with it's low-latency kernel and Pulseaudio 15.99.1. Pipewire does have a ways to go and I see little reason to use Reaper Linux on Fedora.
- Posted by Wyatt (76.77.164.x) on May 9 2022, 4:35pm in 6166:
Thanks so much. Here's the github link. github.com/WyattRice/reaper-DDP-Ma...
- Posted by 2022 (95.148.58.x) on May 9 2022, 12:43pm in 6167:
the rest of the universe works with base 12 math (apparently) humans cannot fully progress until this is recognized and accepted by the masses. :D (youtu.be/O7ByaEfMPBk
- Posted by Justin on May 8 2022, 10:54pm in 6166:
Ah probably need an M1-mac or very recent macOS. OK I'll make a build, remind me of the URL (it didn't make it in the original post)
- Posted by Albert A. (89.82.152.x) on May 8 2022, 4:31pm in 6167:
- Posted by Wyatt (76.77.164.x) on May 8 2022, 2:17am in 6166:
"On a mac with xcode installed you can compile by typing 'make', or 'make WANT32=1' for 32-bit" Is there a command for M1 ?
- Posted by Gio (94.70.26.x) on May 6 2022, 2:53am in 6163:
Thank you Justin! That was the first scenario that came to mind but I was unsure... Also, WDL_TypedBuf::GetSizeBytes() was a nice touch too ;)
- Posted by Stanciu Daniel (86.126.135.x) on May 5 2022, 4:08pm in 6157:
Here is a link to the podcast that directs to different audio channels where you can listen: 365withdaniel.com
- Posted by Claudio M. (89.82.152.x) on May 5 2022, 1:13pm in 6162:
Here's a pretty detailed answer: reaper.fm/whatsnew.txt
- Posted by Lukasz (178.235.181.x) on May 5 2022, 11:03am in 6150:
Hahaha good ideas. I searched for "General Software Solutions" and they already exist :) Will search along that path thanks
- Posted by Lukasz (178.235.181.x) on May 5 2022, 10:36am in 6157:
Hey, could you share a link to the episode or your podcast?
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.231.x) on May 5 2022, 8:16am in 6162:
@MyNameIsSam just see the older versions of REAPER, nothing much there. And see now, infinite right-clicks full of multiverses XD so yeah, it take years to evolve a software, either planned or unplanned, doesn't matter, but planned things work faster (btw, REAPER took 15 years to evolve, so far)
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.231.x) on May 5 2022, 8:12am in 6159:
Why thank me? :P
- Posted by Stanciu Daniel (86.126.135.x) on May 5 2022, 7:52am in 6157:
Awesome I did so from: stanciu.a.daniel at gmail.com, will be waiting for your reply, stay safe!
- Posted by Mespotine (79.235.143.x) on May 4 2022, 10:01am in 6154:
I totally agree. All of their webcasts, including the ones from the KidA era are pure gems :)
- Posted by MyNameIsSam (38.29.182.x) on May 4 2022, 6:20am in 6153:
What did lumbergh do?
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.111.x) on May 3 2022, 3:29pm in 6155:
@Francesco In which programming languages you are expert?
- Posted by Justin on May 2 2022, 8:41pm in 6150:
Or here's one for you, assuming it hasn't been used yet: "Mr. Fusion" ha ha
- Posted by Justin on May 2 2022, 7:50pm in 6154:
Yes! The Daily Mail from that especially. Also their In Rainbows-era video "Scotch Mist" is a classic
- Posted by Mespotine (79.235.143.x) on May 2 2022, 7:29pm in 6154:
TKOL live at From the Basement is fantastic as well
- Posted by Justin on May 2 2022, 1:18am in 6154:
Yeah love it too! and TKOL and MSP so yeah pretty much everything except PH. :)
- Posted by JustAsking (178.249.214.x) on May 1 2022, 10:42pm in 6154:
Hail to the Thief ?
- Posted by Justin on April 30 2022, 12:05pm in 6150:
I'd try for something that sounds extremely generic but isn't taken, e.g. "General Products" or something :)
- Posted by Lukasz (178.235.181.x) on April 29 2022, 11:52pm in 6150:
Thanks! I will think about something else then. Would you have any quick ideas? One person limited company - put your twist on it. Nullsoft, Cockos, Gnutella...
- Posted by daniellumertz (189.112.245.x) on April 29 2022, 6:41am in 6147:
My bad, should stayed on the forums
- Posted by Kevin (77.111.246.x) on April 27 2022, 2:56pm in 6149:
Thank to share GRANDADDY`s music Justin! It's really hidden gem!
- Posted by Kevin (77.111.246.x) on April 27 2022, 2:48pm in 6142:
Ohh it will rad! Thank you a lot I really want everything to be perfect!
- Posted by Mespotine (146.0.126.x) on April 26 2022, 5:47pm in 6145:
Ahh, nice to know about GPU-support :)
- Posted by James (104.28.108.x) on April 26 2022, 1:14am in 6130:
It has THE global lock: wiki.python.org/moin/GlobalInterpr...
- Posted by Yoyo-da (186.210.94.x) on April 22 2022, 11:16pm in 6136:
hahahha that was even better than I expected, Thanks! Go get yourself a Friday dinner !!
- Posted by Abhi (182.68.226.x) on April 19 2022, 4:44am in 6134:
that's very amazing :O I can see that how REAPER updates are so quick :P